Sensitive skins are the result of a breakdown in the skin's protection system.
Redness, itching, flaking or swelling are common. Sensitive skins also suffer the effects
of ageing more visibly then all other skins.
Providing both special daily skin care routines and in-salon treatments is must for sensitive
Aquatherm Skeyndor is a range of products formulated with thermal water from Salies-de-Bearn,
a natural spring located in the French Pyrenees.
Daily use of Skeyndor Aquatherm skin products normalizes sensitive skin and rebalances the
epidermal metabolism. It assists the skin in restoring the barrier function to protect skin
against damaging environmental effects.
This is a de-sensetising and calming treatment program combines three exclusive active ingredients.
- The spring water from Salies-de-Bearn has complete and balanced composition in
salts and mineral ions elements.
- Pre-Biotic Oligosaccharides, natural substances found in sugar. Excellent to
rebalance the skin's pH and protection against microorganisms
- Ceramides assist in protection against an excessive loss of water and
metabolites. Lack of ceramides in skin lead to common sensitive skin problems
Aquatherm Recovery O2 Pack
Skeyndor Aquatherm treatment program consists of 4 sessions once a week, combines with home use treatment products.
- Anti-Redness Factor - improves the appearance of red lines and persistent redness
- Lift-Collagen Thermal Factor - improves the firmness of sensitive skin
- Re-balancing Thermal mask with O2 - rebalances sensitive skin, improves the skin's oxygen absorption and soothes congested skin High tolerance
- Revitalising Cream - for biological protection against free radicals produced in the skin types with persisted redness
Follow up treatment are advisable until the skin completely restored.