This filler is an injectable resorbable sub-implant indicated to restore facial volumes.
It possesses unique plasticity characteristics to shape the traits as desired.
It has dual objective of offering an extraordinary reshaping
capacity as well as retaining a comfortable injection force
Fillers has been developed by
Anteis. It is based on technology of polydensification
pushed to the extreme, called Hybrid Plastic Matrix
technology. This technology make it possible to treat in a
very natural way volumes of the face, offers a higher
biocompatibility (no migration) and a product that last for
Fillers Shape is a new volume dermal filler have been introduced to the
Australia market and Melbourne in
- Reorganize/reshape the face (cheeks, oval of the face, chin, nose, jawline)
- Carve the reliefs of the face
- Change the facial proportions
- Restore the volumes lost on the level of the facial
depressions related on the age or the disease. Can be
used to correct the effects of the reduction in the facial lubricating mass (lipoatrophie)
at the people carrying virus HIV.
It's an excellent comprehensive procedure to overall
However it's not recommended to use in combination with IPL skin rejuvenation,
peeling, dermabrasion for at least 2 weeks after the last
Filler Shape is manufactured using patented dynamic cross-linking technology that brought to life a new cutting-edge group of fillers – monophasic polydensified.
That resulted in:
- Perfect bio-integration at corresponding dermal or sub-cutis level
- Increased safety
- Uniform smoothness of the gels
- Malleability and plasticity
Contraindications include but are not limited to
- Hypersensitivity to one of the product's components,
especially sodium hyaluronate
- In pregnant or breast-feeding women
- In young people less then 18 years old
- Injecting into blood vessels
- Injecting into glabellar region, areas with
cutaneous problems if the inflammation or infection
including acne, herpes etc
Side effects are rare, but may include:
- Injection site reactions such as redness, erythema,
or pain. These tend to subside within a few days
- Swelling in the treated area
- Haematomas, indurations or nodules in the treated
- Small bumps beneath the skin (nodules)
- Coloration or discoloration in the treated area
Although there is no real downtime following treatment, avoid strenuous exercise, excessive sun or heat exposure, and consumption of alcoholic beverages for at least a day or so after your
injection. This will help minimize any side effects. Applying an ice pack to the treated area can help reduce swelling, should it occur.
You should avoid the following for at least 24 hours after treatment:
- Strenuous exercise
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages
- Extended exposure to sun or heat
Exposure to any of the above may cause temporary redness,
swelling, and/or itching at the injection sites. If there is
swelling, you may need to place an ice pack over the swollen
area. Be sure to report any redness and/or visible swelling
that lasts for more than a few days or any other symptoms
that cause you concern to your healthcare professional
The Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) Guidelines do not allow the use of specific medical product names on the internet. Therefore all references on this site refer to approved headings of anti-wrinkle injections, dermal fillers and lip enhancement.
The practice uses only the highest quality and safest products available.
For further details on the exact treatments performed by our practice please contact us on (03) 9530 9800
Facial volumes dermal filler Cost
Schedule no obligation appointment with a doctor to determine if volume fillers are right for you.
Price of 2ml syringe - $1300 per syringe.
It last approx 18 to 24mths. If second syringe may be needed during one treatment, we offer a reduced rate for the second syringe in these cases.
Ask about payment plans.
Fillers Treatment Guide
- The first step is a consultation with an experienced doctor. Face examination, discussion your aesthetic goals, and making recommendation which injectables would be best. Cosmetic treatment is individualized based on your goals and your doctor's expert opinion.
- As filler does not required allergy test before use the procedure can be done on same day. Unless you are taking medications that can increase bleeding such as aspirin and non-steroidal anti-inflammatories (NSAIDs) for at least a week before
treatment. Some homeopathic remedies also increase this risk. Avoiding these products may reduce the risk of bruising and bleeding at the injection site.
- Doctor injects the gel into the deep dermis,
subcutaneously or in the upper periostea of your face using
syringe or automated injection system.
- This filler restores facial volumes. The
results are immediate, and some people only need one treatment.